Traveling Information for a SeQual Eclipse 3 Portable Oxygen ConcentratorSequal Eclipse® 3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
GoAssured STANDARD TRAVEL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1 Sequal Eclipse 3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator (#5900)
1 SeQual Eclipse 3 Battery (Power Cartridge) (#7082)
1 SeQual Eclipse 3 AC Power Supply with NEMA power cord (#5941)
1 SeQual Eclipse 3 DC Power Supply with vehicle accessory outlet plug (#5942)
1 SeQual Eclipse Universal Cart with telescoping handle (#5991)
1 SeQual Eclipse 3 Patient Pack (#5043)
1 SeQual Eclipse Pack, Accessory Bag (#7104)
1 Two Color Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (See Features HERE)
Our newly Discounted prices do not include a flat rate shipping charge of $75 ground anywhere in the lower 48.
Reasons to buy the SeQual Eclipse 3:
FAA Approved unlike SeQual Eclipse 5.
The SeQual Eclipse 3 operates in EITHER Continuous or Pulse Mode
- In Continuous Flow Mode the oxygen is produced by the SeQual Eclipse 3 is at a constant flow. The user can adjust the flow rate between the SeQual Eclipse 3 between 0.5 and 3.0 LPM.
- In Pulse Dose Mode oxygen is supplied by the SeQual Eclipse 3 in a bolus (a puff of oxygen) at the beginning of each breath. The SeQual Eclipse 3 offers the user the ability to select a range of Doses from 16mL per breath to 192mL per breath. The SeQual Eclipse 1 and SeQual Eclipse 2 only allowed Dosage sizes from 16mL to 96mL. Improvements in software allow SeQual Eclipse 3 owners and owners of SeQual Eclipse 2's that have had software upgrades to access three additional bolus sizes, 128mL, 160mL, and 192ml..
The SeQual Eclipse 3 has software upgrade capabilities.
- Behind the external filter on every SeQual Eclipse Portable Oxygen Concentrator is a computer connection that allows SeQual Authorized Service Centers to connect to diagnose and test any of the SeQual Eclipse portable oxygen concentrators. In addition to testing the SeQual Eclipse Concentrators, the operating software on-board each SeQual Eclipse can be upgraded to the most current version. While a first generation SeQual Eclipse 1 cannot be upgraded to a SeQual Eclipse 3 software, because too many physical hardware changes occurred, a SeQual Eclipse 2 can essentially be upgraded to a SeQual Eclipse 3. The correct name is SeQual Eclipse 2.5 as the display has not been changed out. To see the differences between a SeQual Eclipse 2 and a SeQual Eclipse 3 click here.
The SeQual Eclipse 3, Personal Ambulatory Oxygen System with autoSAT Technology is a portable concentrator used to extract oxygen from the atmosphere, concentrate it to greater than 90% and present it to the patient. The SeQual Eclipse 3 operates from either external power or from an internal rechargeable battery. The system includes a "Smart Battery" charger that recharges the internal battery whenever the Eclipse is connected to external power. The system monitors and controls the power source and the battery charger.
The SeQual Eclipse 3 separates oxygen from ambient air. The air is filtered and then separated into oxygen and nitrogen, the nitrogen is then purged. This cycle concentrates the oxygen
AutoSAT Technology on your SeQual's Eclipse® 3 means that as your breath rate increases the Eclipse® 3 will adjust to provide consistent FIO2 (Fraction of inspired Oxygen) at higher breath rates.
The SeQual Eclipse 3 is the Third Generation Portable Oxygen Concentrator from SeQual!
The SeQual Eclipse 3, provides the most reliable continuous flow and pulse dose options in a 24/7 portable device. The SeQual Eclipse 3 is one device for both stationary and ambulatory oxygen needs.
- Small, lightweight & easy-to-use
- autoSAT Technology (SeQual Exclusive)
- Rechargeable power cartridge and AC & DC supply
- Universal large-wheeled cart with easy battery replacement
- Revolutionary clinical features
- Accessory options that support an active lifestyle
- FAA Approved
- 3rd Generation SeQual Eclipse Reliability
- Unmatched GoAssured Support
Don't Stay Home!! Travel with the SeQual Eclipse 3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator!
Why be tethered to your stationary oxygen concentrator when a portable concentrator can give you freedome?
With the SeQual Eclipse 3 you get the best of both worlds.
A 3 liter per minute continuous oxygen concentrator and 9 pulse dose setting all the way up to 192mL
SeQual Eclipse 3 192mL per dose is the hightest output available on the market today! A pulse dose setting of 192 could accommodate high flow oxygen users.
Traveling by airline on portable oxygen, traveling by train on portable oxygen, traveling by car on portable oxygen, with enough batteries your imagination may be your only limit to your travels with your SeQual Eclipse. SeQual Eclipse 3 Portable Concentrator IS Market Innovation
We cannot recommend the technology and innovation SeQual has put into every one of their portable oxygen concentrator enough. SeQual's Eclipse® has been a market leader and pioneer since its introduction. As other companies strive to advance their products, the good folks at SeQual have the advantage of building on an already outstanding platform in the SeQual's Eclipse® 3. SeQual's Eclipse 3 has our highest rating.
SeQual Eclipse Features
- The only all-in-one oxygen system for 24/7 needs.
- SeQual Eclipse AutoSAT Technology
- New easy-to-use LCD Display
- Approved for Rx of 0.5 - 3.0 LPM continuous flow
- SeQual Eclipse Exclusive Adjustable sensitivity settings
- More user-friendly educational materials for your patient
- Easier to access and read service and maintenance information
- Includes a telescoping-handled cart for easy mobility
- Automatically reverts to continuous flow when no breath is detected
- Operates over a wide temperature range
- SeQual Eclipse was 2007 Wall Street Journal Technology Innovation Award Winner
SeQual Eclipse Specifications
- Size: H x W x D 19.3 x 12.3 x 7.1 inches 49.0 x 31.2 x 18.0 cm
- Weight: With Power Cartridge 17.9 pounds (8.1 kg) Without Power Cartridge 14.5 pounds (6.6 kg)
- Continuous flow settings 0.5 to 3.0 LPM (0.5 liter increments)
- Oxygen concentration 90% ± 3% @ sea level
- Oxygen output pressure 5.0 psig (34.5 kPa) nominal
- Sound level 48 dB(A) at 3.0 LPM continuous flow 40 dB(A) at 3.0 pulse flow setting
- Power specifications: AC Operation 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz DC Operation 12 V nominal Power Cartridge Quantity (2) 97.5 W-Hr battery packs each containing 7.92 grams of equivalent lithium content
- Power Consumption 52 watts at 1.0 LPM continuous flow 145 watts at 3.0 LPM continuous flow 45 watts at 1.0 pulse flow setting 95 watts at 6.0 pulse flow setting
- Nominal Power Cartridge 2.0 hours at 2.0 LPM continuous flow operating time 1.3 hours at 3.0 LPM continuous flow 5.2 hours at 2.0 pulse flow setting, 12 bpm 3.5 hours at 6.0 pulse flow setting, 12 bpm
- Power Cartridge recharge time: 1.8 to 5.0 hrs, dependent upon the flow setting, to achieve 80% capacity from a fully discharged Power Cartridge
- Back up alarm power 9 Volt battery
- Oxygen concentration indicator Green Light = Normal Operation Yellow Light = Warning or Caution Red Light Flashing = Abnormal Operation
- Operating temperature 50° F to 104° F (10° C to 40° C) at 82.4° F (28° C) dew point, non-condensing
- Pulse flow settings 1.0 to 6.0
- Trigger sensitivity Adjustable between -0.25 cm H2O to -0.7 cm H2O
- Altitude operating range 0-13,123 feet (0 - 4000 meters)
- Transition to continuous flow Yellow LED alert if no inspiration has been detected after 45 seconds. Switches to continuous flow if no inspiration has been detected for 60 seconds and a single beep.
- Alarms/Alerts Loss of power Low Power Cartridge Low Therapeutic Oxygen Output Oxygen flow outside normal limits No inspiration detected in Pulse Flow Unit Malfunction
(16 milliliter increments)
0.5 to 3
|mL Setting 12 bpm||hours on battery|